Email address for updates.
Atomic Dwelling - Anxiety, Domesticity, and Postwar Architecture (Hardcover)
My profile My library Metrics Alerts. University of Technology Sydney. Verified email at uts. Architectural lighting lighting design architectural history interiors history of design.
Articles Cited by Co-authors. Title Cited by Year The structure of light: Richard Kelly and the illumination of modern architecture D Neumann.
Soon Knoll furniture also became an important component of the interior arrangements of the homes of the cultural elite. This essay discusses the introduction of Knoll in these interiors and especially questions the political side of this process.
- Unrivalled range of the best architecture, design and construction books from around the world!
- Margaret Maile Petty - Google Scholar Citations.
- Keynote 09 : Retrouvez lenvie de présenter (Mon Mac & Moi) (French Edition).
- Anxiety, Domesticity, and Postwar Architecture, 1st Edition.
- Atomic Dwelling.
- Heaven Knows Im Miserable Now.
- Ludwig von Mises on Money and Inflation (LvMI);
After several years of sequestration, the company was allowed to rebuild its business, but there were still restrictions on the amount of profit it was allowed to make. In response to this, in the early fifties, De Coene made large investments which radically modernized the design, the technical know-how and the internal organization of the firm. From Homelessness to Homelessness David Crowley. Learn More about VitalSource Bookshelf.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
An eBook version of this title already exists in your shopping cart. If you would like to replace it with a different purchasing option please remove the current eBook option from your cart.
- Atomic Dwelling: Anxiety, Domesticity, and Postwar Architecture - Google Книги.
- Uncle Silas.
- Academic Bibliography.
Add to Wish List. Description Contents Editor Subjects. Description In the years of reconstruction and economic boom that followed the Second World War, the domestic sphere encountered new expectations regarding social behaviour, modes of living, and forms of dwelling. The Bookshelf application offers access: