E-Book Information about e-books: E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- Psychiatry in health care;
- Fall of Hitlers Fortress City: The Battle for Königsberg 1945.
- Mental Health Documentaries.
- Search form?
- BENDING THE BOYNE: A novel of ancient Ireland.
E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable. Added to Your Shopping Cart.
- Changing Minds: The Inside Story.
- Spur: Texas Tart.
- The Sojourners Passport A Black Womans Guide To Having The Life And Love You Deserve.
- ABC of mental health. Mental health assessment..
- Book Report on Truman Capotes In Cold Blood.
A three-part documentary series that follows patients in the Mental Health Unit of Campbelltown Hospital. Features younger patients who are most at risk of developing mental illness. Changing Minds - The Inside Story.
About Following on from the critical acclaim of series one, Changing Minds: The Inside Story journeys with mentally ill patients on their road to recovery, from breaking point to breakthrough. This second series emphasises the plight of younger patients, aged 18 and over, who are most at risk of developing mental illness.
Psychiatrist Dr Mark Cross: