He locates the Kantian movement and revival of Spinoza, as sketched by F. Jacobi, in the intellectual conditions of the time and in the philosophical motivations of modern thought. Providing extensive analysis of the various versions of Fichte's Science of Knowledge, Henrich brings into view a constellation of problems that illuminate the accomplishments of the founders of Romanticism, Novalis and Friedrich Schlegel, and of the poet Holderlin's original philosophy.
He concludes with an interpretation of the basic design of Hegel's system. Published July 1st by Harvard University Press first published To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
9780674027374 - Between Kant and Hegel Lectures on German Idealism by Dieter Henrich
To ask other readers questions about Between Kant and Hegel , please sign up. Be the first to ask a question about Between Kant and Hegel. Lists with This Book.
- Between Kant and Hegel.
- Bienheureuse Anne-Marie Javouhey - Laventure missionnaire (Belles histoires, belles vies) (French Edition).
- Living Awake: Forty Days Toward Renewal!
- The Interview: A Short Story.
- Our Blessed Hope: A Comparative Study of the End Times.
- Dissolved: A Modern Day Spiritual Classic!
This book is not yet featured on Listopia. There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
Die Grundlagen der Wissenschaftslehre Max Webers. Books by Dieter Henrich.
Between Kant and Hegel: Lectures on German Idealism
No trivia or quizzes yet. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Of course, that's not the largest audience of all time. This book is focused on the structure of the arguments Dieter Henrich is Professor Emeritus at the University of Munich and the author of dozens of books and articles.
- "Book Review: Between Kant and Hegel: Lectures on German Idealism, by D" by James Kreines.
- Similar books and articles;
- Entrepreneurship and Growth: An International Historical Perspective.
- Between Kant and Hegel - Dieter Henrich - Google Книги?
- Do the White Thing About Racism!
- Ten Reasons: Finding Balance on Environmental Issues.
- Zazen: The Way to Awakening;
They remain, to this day, one of the most eloquent interpretations of the central philosophical tradition of Germany and the way in which Between Kant and Hegel. Dieter Henrich's lectures on German idealism were the first contact a major German philosopher had made with an American audience since the onset of World War II.