- The Buddha and the Badge: A Journey of Personal Discovery.
- Gefiederte Freunde (German Edition);
- Reflections on the Creative Path.
Give us the inside track. The stuff we try to get via social networking. Places to shop, unmissable little gems, in destinations we can visit this lifetime, even this weekend — and if a celebrity is fronting the show, I want someone in the know.
It's surely the end of the road. Turn autoplay off Turn autoplay on. Jump to content [s] Jump to comments [c] Jump to site navigation  Jump to search  Terms and conditions .
- Similar authors to follow;
- Learn How To Stop Him From Cheating.
- The Five Stages of Creative Self-Expression - Expressive Art Inspirations.
- February 2016.
- Better Than The Movie;
- Editorial Reviews?
- US and World Medical Care?
- The Vagaries and Beauty of Life;
- Come Back To Sorrento.
- Taking Up the Cross of Awareness: A Lenten Journey of Transformation (VIDEO) | HuffPost.
- Zac Power Extreme Mission #4: Water Blaster.
- Life's Journeys Unfolding | The Vagaries and Beauty of Life.
We have switched off comments on this old version of the site. To comment on crosswords, please switch over to the new version to comment.
As a result we have less energy for directly coping with the world. Self-acceptance makes us fully functional. Some of us are discovering that there is more to ourselves than our social presentation.
The Journey of Self-Discovery! My Decision to Find Myself!
We do not yet understand what is "pressing up" for healing, and we need to find ways to open up the door to express our emotions. Some of us need daily ways express ourselves to reduce and release the emotional pressure within without worrying about what it all means just yet.
Some of us need to make sense of what we are creating so that we can change our thinking patterns. Some of us need to process and transform deep pockets of emotional pain such as childhood and teenage hurt, trauma, shame, low self-worth, fear, grief and anger.
Life's Journeys Unfolding
Some of us see that our emotional healing is connected to the spiritual. We ache to understand the deeper meaning and purpose of our life. When I see imagery - created from the inside of myself - something in me profoundly relaxes. Over the last 10 years I have written 13 e-courses that deeply explore the process of healing emotional pain through expressive art and writing practices.