- Related Video Shorts (0).
- In the Footprints of Christ: The Little Book of Gods Love.
- Fabeln für Kinder - Kinderfabeln aus Großmutters Zeit: Geschichten mit Herz und Botschaft [Illustrierte Ausgabe] (German Edition).
- Result Filters?
- Collections of the National Library of Medicine.
The nurse's guide to cancer survivorship care plans. Role of integrative oncology in cancer survivorship.
- El mundo no sabe lo que somos (Spanish Edition).
- Developing a National Mental Health Policy (Maudsley Series).
- Product details;
- Las piedras vienen cantando (Spanish Edition).
ACSM's guide to exercise and cancer survivorship. Breast cancer survivorship care: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, c Patient-centered cancer treatment planning: National Academies Press, c Exercise and cancer survivorship: A national action plan for cancer survivorship: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, . Cancer survivorship research and education: Challenges and explorations in cancer survivorship research.
National Institutes of Health, ]. Handbook of cancer survivorship.
Handbook of Cancer Survivorship Care
Implementing cancer survivorship care planning: Journal of cancer survivorship: National Center for Biotechnology Information , U. Items per page 5 10 20 50 Didn't get the message? Select item 1.
Yet despite this encouraging picture, there has never been a reliable central source for relevant clinical information — till now. The Handbook on Cancer Survivorship responds to the diverse needs of survivors and their support communities by comprehensively addressing the major issues in the field, from the burden of survivorship to secondary prevention.
Editor Michael Feuerstein, himself a cancer survivor, and sixty other top scientist-practitioners analyze in depth how survivors meet and manage the challenges of life after cancer, and what clinicians, researchers, and public health systems can do to ease the transition. Such wide-ranging coverage benefits everyone involved in cancer survival: Feuerstein is founder and editor-in-chief of Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation and recently launched Journal of Cancer Survivorship: