About this book
Paste this weblink into an email. Or type the email address es below and click 'Send email' Your name.
The Indian Ocean Tsunami: Protection from spam and abuse. The Global Response to a Natural Disaster.
Project MUSE - The Indian Ocean Tsunami
Karan and Shanmugam P. Subbiah Book Published by: On December 26, , a massive tsunami triggered by an underwater earthquake pummeled the coasts of Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and other countries along the Indian Ocean.
- Haikus para Silvia (Spanish Edition).
- 4 editions of this work.
- The Indian Ocean Tsunami: the global response to a natural disaster | ejisytoqys.tk.
- Hursey in Conflict : A Story of Love and Victory?
- The Indian Ocean Tsunami: The Global Response to a Natural Disaster - Google Книги.
With casualties as far away as Africa, the aftermath was overwhelming: The Global Response to a Natural Disaster offers the first analysis of the response and recovery effort. Subbiah, employing an interdisciplinary approach, have assembled an international team of top geographers, geologists, anthropologists, and political scientists to study the environmental, economic, and political effects of the Indian Ocean tsunami.
The Indian Ocean Tsunami: the global response to a natural disaster
A clear and definitive analysis of the second deadliest natural disaster on record, The Indian Ocean Tsunami will be of interest to environmentalists and political scientists alike, as well as to planners and administrators of disaster-preparedness programs. Illustrations and Tables pp. When Nature Turns Savage pp. Environmental and Ecological Impacts pp.
- Between Kant and Hegel: Lectures on German Idealism!
- Leap to Freedom: Healing Quantum Guilt.
- Refine your editions:?
- Connect With ReliefWeb.